Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Week 1

I have been working out everyday in some way since my last post. Although yesterday I slacked by swimming and saying that my workout will be swimming back and forth... not really pushing myself. I haven't done an official weigh in yet to see if I lost any weight, but I do feel better about myself and I feel like I lost a little. I will do an official weigh in on Thursday to see what I have lost in one week since my declaration. I think for tonight I'm going to run a mile and do some push ups and crunches after. This week my diet will mainly consist of, almond cereal (breakfast), tuna (lunch), and then something like grilled chicken, salmon, turkey burgers, and spaghetti.

My high point for the first week has to be that I went to Chili's and didn't eat something horrible. The entire time I was there I kept thinking about grabbing an appetizer of onion straws and get some of their cheese burger sliders. Instead I ended up eating grilled chicken with steamed veggies... :( It wasn't terrible but I knew I could have really devoured some onion straws.

The low point would have to be the night I decided to drink a six pack of Sam Adams Summer Ale. They were pretty good, but wouldn't be my first choice to drink. I know they had to be packed with carbs and calories and the fact that I drank them at night means that I didn't burn off any of it. I looked on the bottle to see if it had and info about carbs or calories but it didn't, which means they were probably jacked. All in all a few beers isn't such a low point since I have been trying to eat healthier and work out each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment