Thursday, July 1, 2010

My First Post!

Hey world this is my first post. Before I get started blogging everything I have ever thought of, I thought I should give a little background information about myself so you can see where I come from.

Mini Bio:
My name is Joe, I am a 20 years old and live in southern Pennsylvania. I am currently a senior marketing major with a minor in advertising at York College of Pennsylvania. I am engaged to a wonderful women whom I've been with since middle school. I am employed by a local grocery store where I stock shelves and do price changes. I am also interning for a local theatre and I am the marketing coordinator for SIFE at York College. SIFE is Students In Free Enterprise and we do a variety of volunteer projects to improve the quality of life and the standard of living in our community.

Interests:
I am a die hard sports fan. I stay up to date with all sports and have strong opinions that go with them. I am a huge Steelers fan, so much so that I tried to get my fiancee to have our wedding colors black and gold. I also am interested in video games, I have a PS3 and play mainly sports titles and 1st person shooters. I enjoy animals and have two cats (Snoop and Max).

No comments:

Post a Comment